Friday, June 17, 2005

In other news....

I've been in the middle of moving house for most of the last week. Ugh. Lots of work.
So there's lots I'll be writing about in coming weeks, including my trip to Merion and Pine Valley and the new R7 driver I'm testing.
I also realized that it is exactly one year tomorrow that I shot my 68 from the tips at Pacific Dunes. Too bad my game has gone south this year -- driver is wonky and my distance seems to be lacking. Time to hook up with my instructor, but who has the time? There's writing to do, boxes to unpack....

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger A WALK IN THE PARK said...

baby to feed and tourney to watch!

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing much worse than moving. It totally sucks. I just moved about 1.5 weeks ago into a temporary location. I've pulled some kind of muscle in my shoulder and it hurts like hell. Doesn't seem to hurt my golf swing, but it hurts after.

Now half of my stuff is in boxes in a storage unit. So when I need something, I can't find it.

I feel your pain. All the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker