Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ryan Moore takes the Canadian Open and other stories

  • It'd be amazing to see the clearly very talented Ryan Moore take the Canadian Open. It was only a year ago when he won everything as an amateur and now he looks like he's prepared to put his stamp on his professional career. I'd be more interested in seeing him win than having Ames take the title and have to debate whether or not he's actually a Canadian.
  • So for anyone who wondered what I was doing at Fox Harb'r this week, I've kicked into full book mode, helping write the autobiography of Ron Joyce, the co-founder of Tim Hortons. Fox Habr'r was in great shape and I enjoyed practicing for a trip to Ireland by working on shots on the back nine, which plays alongside the Atlantic Ocean. Nice to have a golf course to one's self for an afternoon; I literally didn't see anyone else out there. Anyway, my participation in the book stems from this interview I did with Ron for Ontario Golf. I think it is still worth a read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker