Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Top 100 in the world

After coming back from Ireland, I realized I've added a nice group of courses to those in the Top 100 in the world that I've had the good fortune to play or tour in the past six years. I'm using Golf Magazine's list.

1)Pine Valley
3) St. Andrews
6) Pebble Beach
7) Muirfield
9) Royal County Down
11) Merion
12) Royal Portrush
13) Pacific Dunes
15) Royal Dornoch
17) Turnberry
20) Carnoustie
21) Seminole
29) Oakland Hills
43) Portmarnock
50) TPC at Sawgrass
65) Kingsbarns
69) Bandon Dunes
71) Highlands Links
78) Cruden Bay
82) St. George's
84) Hamilton
91) European Club

I'm kind of stunned by the number of courses I've had the opportunity to play, and it has certainly contributed to my golf education. Several of these I've had the chance to play twice -- including Pine Valley, Muirfield, The Old Course and Pacific Dunes. Hard to say how many more I'll add in coming years. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dog.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Katie Cooks said...

Great readding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker