Thursday, November 24, 2005

G4G hits 20,000

Sometime on Friday G4G (that's my new acroymn. Like it?) will have visitor 20,000, which is kind of cool since I didn't start keeping track of visitors until a few months ago.
Thanks to all the readers that continue to comment on my work or course reviews, tell me what they like or don't like, or just stop by for some quick reading material. This was something I started as a whim and it is neat to find an audience.
Since golf season has largely wound down in recent weeks, I'm going to post some new course reviews over the next month. There are some other interesting things in the works for G4G in coming months and I'll keep you posted as those plans evolve.
Thanks again, and keep it in the fairway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker