Friday, December 30, 2005

Travel & Leisure Golf on Bond Head, Cabot Links

Crusing online today and found the two short blurbs I wrote for the January issue of T&L Golf are now online. I'm not sure I've mentioned this before (though it is likely I have), but I'm contributing Canadian coverage to the publication, which has beefed up its focus on travel and destinations.
Anyway, the two pieces I wrote include a quick hit on Cabot Links, the project being pushed forward by Ben Cowan-Dewar, and a second short blurb on The Club at Bond Head, which was included in T&L's list of best new courses to open in 2005. Though Bond Head may have struggled as a business, it is a terrific design and the second course, which is scheduled to open in July, could even be better.
The Bond Head piece is here, and Cabot Links can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker