Monday, February 06, 2006

A Weeks worth of nods for G4G

Nothing better than blogs that reference other blogs. Anyway, Score editor Bob Weeks gave G4G a shoutout on Friday in reference to the blog about Mystic Golf Club near Ancaster and the question of value in golf. It looks like Bob might just become a dedicated blogger, which would be great for Canadian readers as he heads to the world's best golf tournaments. He also sees things from another perspective -- that of the broadcaster.
In other news, G4G is preparing for its departure from blogger and a move onto another, larger, website. I've long found blogger a bit finicky, and though I'm drawing more readers than ever (about 1,500 per week now and we haven't even hit golf season in Canada), I think it is time for a change. The plan is to move a majority of the content from this site to the new location and then just refer readers to the new location.
That said, all of my course reviews and other writing will remain on the new site. Little will change -- I'll just get a chance to encounter a greater number of readers.
Hope you will all stick with G4G as I make the change -- and I'll keep you posted on the progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker