Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Welcome back....

Here's hoping all of my readers had a great holiday season. Thanks for stopping by as often as you do. Don't hesitate to leave comments -- I'm trying to engage more with my readers and am regularly responding to comments left on Going For The Green.

On a personal note, I'm in the midst of finishing my book with Ron Joyce, the co-founder of Tim Hortons, and working on several golf stories for the spring.

There is also some professional news forthcoming, but it may take a day or two longer before I can make it public. Also expect to see some changes with this site in the coming weeks -- but it is all for the better. I promise!

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert,
man oh man, you weren't kidding about the new year bringing a myriad of options (and a book on the go as well). good for you; look forward to hearing the good news...
P

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more great writing from you.

Can I get an autographed copy of the book fro myself and one to give away or auction off, for charity, to my readers ?

Mike

TravellingGolfer

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Robert Thompson said...

Peter -- if your US friends care about Tim Hortons, then sure!

RT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker