Thursday, March 03, 2005

Big shoutout to MJ on Golf

  • I'd like to say a big thanks to blogger MJ on Golf, who, with the exception of all-around good guy and golf blogger Jay Flemma, has directed more traffic to my blog than anyone else. His blog is worth checking out and updated frequently. Thanks MJ!
  • anyone have any sense of the quirks of blogger? For some strange reason, little arrows (like >) appear at the start of many of my posts. I can't figure it out. As they say in the movie, "Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?"
  • Good to see Tiger in the hunt, even if it is just Doral. Dick Wilson may have been a strong architect, but a lot of his courses are dull. The Blue Monster seems to me to be an example of that, though Craig Parry's eagle to end last year's tournament was exciting. Wilson seems to be of the penal school of architecture. His work at Royal Montreal, which has hosted the Canadian Open a couple of times, makes the course difficult, but loved by few. I can't say I've played many Wilson designs, so maybe I'm wrong, but that's my take based on what I've seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker